Give yourself a competitive edge with German Studies Russia, our one-year supplementary course, taught in German for students at MGIMO – the Moscow State Institute of International Relations.
Our join study program offers students from all of MGIMO’s faculties the unique opportunity to:
• Obtain in-depth knowledge on German and European politics, as well as in the fields of media, EU and economics
• Prepare for the global labour market by completing an internship at a German company
• Improve your knowledge of professional-level German language, as all courses are taught in German
• Earn a Certificate from a German University of Excellence
• If you are selected as one of the top German Studies Russia graduates, you could earn a scholarship for an additional study semester at the Free University Berlin
Interested? Applications for the next intake of German Studies Russia students will open on 22nd of February 2017 and will last until 24th of March 2017.
Why German Studies Russia?
As a student seeking a career in international career, you are faced with new challenges as a result of globalisation. German Studies Russia provides the first experiences of work in an international environment, as well as the qualifications to set you in good stead for the future. Our contemporary concept of learning gives you a high level of knowledge of Russian-European relations, while interactive teaching elements, such as simulations, business games and group activities encourage your creativity and negotiation skills. The program is interdisciplinary, allowing you to explore subject matter outside your regular study program.
You will graduate from the one-year German Studies Russia program with essential subject-specific language skills, practical internship experience in a German company and regional expertise on Germany and Europe. Germany is still Russia’s most important trading partner: armed with these new skills, you will be ready to make your mark in German-Russian relations.